Leg of Lamb
LEG OF LAMB
- Leg of lamb should be left at room temperature.
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder.
- Preheat overn to 350 F.
- 2 hours and 45 minutes at 350 F for medium.
CROWN ROAST OF LAMB:
- Remove stuffing from inside of crown roast.
- Season stuffing according to taste and brown separately.
- Roast crown roast of lamb for 40-45 minutes at 400 F. (Bones facing down).
- Insert cooked stuffing into crown roast of lamb and serve.
Season all items to your taste prior to cooking. ENJOY.