We need a new T-Shirt for Summer 2013 and we want to use a design made by you (or someone you know)! If you are not an artist or a graphic designer, feel free to pass this email along to someone who is. Somebody is going to win $200 in gift cards (for the best meat around) PLUS 10 of the T-Shirts once they are made!!
We are only looking for a design for the FRONT of the T-Shirt.
The only thing we require on the front is “Summer 2013” and the rest is up to you.
The back of the T-Shirt for this Summer will look like this:
If you are looking for inspiration, here are some past designs we have used:
1. All submissions MUST be received by May 22, 2013
2.All submissions MUST be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as a JPG or PDF file. You MUST be able to email a high-resolution file to be considered for the contest. No pieces of paper will be accepted as submissions. Please put “t-shirt contest” as the subject of your email.
3. Up to three submissions allowed per person. Please send each submission as its own email.
4. We are giving you permission to use our logo or any other images from our website for this contest…but for this contest only! No unauthorized using of our logo please!!
5. Employees and family of employees of Farmingdale Meat Market and Main Street Wholesale Meats are not applicable for this contest.
6. Your prize will be 10 of the Summer 2013 T-Shirts in whatever sizes you like plus $200 in gift cards for Farmingdale Meat Market in whatever denominations you like.
7. By submitting your design (even if you don’t win), you are giving us permission to use the design on our website, on social media sites, in our store and on the final T-Shirt that is produced. The T-shirt will be sold in our store as well as given out to employees and for promotional purposes. Your prize is the complete and final compensation for the artwork.
8. If we receive many good entries, we reserve the right to open up the contest to a vote. It is possible that we will display three different designs on the web (without any names attached to them) and ask our email list subscribers to vote for their favorite design. By entering this contest, you are giving us permission to use your design in a vote.
Please email email@example.com with any questions you might have.
Thanks very much!!